Madeleine White of JUNI & CO has been appointed as an Advisory Board member of the British Beauty Council’s Sustainable Beauty Coalition.
The British Beauty Council is a not-for-profit organisation founded by a group of leading industry professionals. The Sustainable Beauty Coalition is made up of industry experts and brand owners from across the beauty sector. She’ll working alongside well know industry figures like Lisa Oxenham, Beauty Editor, Marie Claire, and industry leaders from Lush, L’Oreal and Elemis.
Madeleine said, “I’m thrilled to be part of the British Beauty Council’s Sustainable Beauty Coalition, working with so many influential industry experts. Making the beauty industry a more sustainable place has always been at the heart of the JUNI & CO brand. This exciting position brings us one step closer to that ambition.”
The Sustainable Beauty Coalition’s aims are to:
- Strengthen the industry voice to accelerate collaboration, knowledge and bolder collective efforts
- Create policies for sustainability and green credentials
- Develop strategies and initiatives to accelerate climate positive-impact
- Champion the Green Economy
- Secure government support for further green initiatives
- Work with government towards its net zero by 2050 commitment
- Elevate our work on an international level utilising global contacts, brands and events such as COP26